Friday, August 19, 2011

Raw Chocolate

This is way too yummy. I have to make a 1/2 batch of it because I usually eat all of it within a day.

Raw Chocolate

  • 1 cup almonds-blend into flour
  • 1/2 cup coconut oil (warm to liquid)
  • 1/2 cup agave
  • Blend until incorporated
  • 1/2 cup cacao pwd.
  • Blend until incorporated.


Put wax paper in 8x8 pan, pour mixture in and freeze.

*A friend told me you need to follow the blending directions because adding the cacao powder earlier will make it separate? Also, this is a treat to leave in the freezer until you're ready to eat it, since the coconut oil melts easily.


2 comments:

  1. OH MY Kira! If I wasn't on a sugar fast this week I would be on top of this. I'll have to make this when I finish my fast. What a yummy looking treat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...