Sunday, February 27, 2011

French Dressing

I tried this dressing for the first time today. Again, Jamie Oliver's. So tasty! Especially in a green salad.
  • Peel and finely chop 1/4 of a clove of garlic
  • Put the garlic, 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons of white or red wine vinegar (I used red), and 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a jam jar with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (I'm not into black pepper that much so I put...almost nothing)
  • Put the lid on the jar and shake well
Of course if you don't have a jam jar you can put all of the ingredients in the Vitamix. I would say in variable speed 3-4. Until everything is well mixed. 

I just watched Julie and Julia again...and since the recipe is french and all, I say to you... Bon Appettit!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...