|It looks similar to this but a bit darker with the avocado|
Yield: 2 cups, 2 servings
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, chopped (about 11/2 cupts)
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushe garlic (1 clove)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 ripe avocado, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herbs (dill, mint, tarragon, or cilantro) or 1 teaspoon dried
- Place the lettuce, cucumber, water, lemon juice, garlic, and salt in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add the avocado and olive oil and blend again until smooth.
- Add the herbs and blend briefly to mix
- Serve immediately. For a chilled soup, refrigerate for 30 minutes before use.